Website FNB South Africa
Responsible for a combination of sales and customer service. including cross-selling to clients as well as nurturing the client relationship
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members.
- Drive significant growth and profitability in the context of cost management.
- Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies.
- Contact prospective clients and sell appropriate banking products in order to achieve Team sales targets.
- Drive improvement of campaign performance and successes in regard to target market, Quality of data, relevance of offer, customer experience, and customer requirements.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on specific products, pricing, application procedure, processing and timelines in order to drive and achieve relevant product and service targets.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information.
- Monitor and manage the resolution of customer complaints and ensure resolution of escalated customer and staff complaints.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
Qualification & Experience:
- Person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent.
- Experience : 3 – 4 years related experience.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma or Degree.
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A