Website FNB South Africa
To provide robust assurance of the level of compliance to regulatory requirements by monitoring processes and related controls in accordance with compliance methodology and minimum standards.
- Build and sustain collaborative working relationships with relevant peers and stakeholders in order to achieve productivity synergies .
- Build and sustain collaborative working relationships with relevant.
- peers and stakeholders in order to achieve productivity synergies.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Facilitation of risk assessment and evaluation of the effectiveness of established controls and to provide adequate, effective and efficient risk management controls.
- Should have a good understanding of South African regulations (If limited to SA specification).
- Audit or monitoring experience will be an advantage.
- Able to assess and interpret exceptions to the rule.
Qualification & Experience:
- B Comm Degree or Advanced Diploma.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a risk management function, preferably in a financial institution.
- Certificate in Compliance/Risk Management.
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Banking
Job Location: Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A