Website FNB South Africa
To lead and manage a team of Financial Planners in providing goal-based financial planning to clients. To ensure profitability and growth whilst adhering to legislation and compliance requirements.
- Participates in planned activities that are appropriate for own and staff development
- Build and sustain collaborative working relationships with relevant peers and stakeholders in order to achieve productivity synergies
- Deliver exceptional and high quality advice that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, succession and talent management, and culture of team in order to improve performance and competence
- Ensure compliance to legislative and audit requirements and adherence to relevant processes
- Develop and nurture internal relationships within FNB enabling collaboration
- Person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent.
- Track record of managing sales advice teams.
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in a similar environment, of which 2 to 3 years ideally at management level.
- Relevant Degree, RE 5 and Certified Financial Planner.
- Financial Services experience (preferably in the banking industry).
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Banking
Job Location: Polokwane, Limpopo, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A