Website FNB South Africa
- Provide timeous and accurate Management Information.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Provide efficient and effective administration support to ensure accuracy in the functional area.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Set up and maintain filing systems for the business unit to ensure efficient service is provided
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members
- Maintenance of all administrative processes for the departments operational activities
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience.
- Grade 12.
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A