Website FNB South Africa
Provide a positive customer experience by being helpful and sensitive to customer transactional needs and expectations as well as educating customers to the correct channel (eChannels and Self Service) whilst adhering to policy and process.
- Fulfilling transactions above the benchmark set and providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Conduct themselves in an ethical manner at all times.
- Achievement of Sales and Service client retention by managing the breakdown activities as listed in the Sales and Service Operation requirements.
- Always comply with procedures and processes contained in the relevant business guidelines and understand the risk associated with decisions.
- Adhere to the TCF (Treating Customer fairly) principles in all that you do.
- Connect with our customers by living up to our brand promise of “how can we help you?” at all times. Converse with our customers in a way that they fully understand and provide helpful solutions and products based on their needs.
- Optimize every customer interaction to migrate cash transactions and/or convert customer to eChannels and encourage use of digital and self-service channels.
- Takes accountability for own performance, personal and career development.
- Preferred Qualification : Relevant NQF 5 qualification as prescribed by the Financial Services Board
- FAIS – Yes
- An appropriate recognised business Diploma or Higher Certificate at NQF level 6
- Minimum Qualification : NQF 4 Qualification
- Regulatory Exam qualification
- Experience : 1-2 years related experience
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Balfour, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A