Website FNB South Africa
- Conductthemselves in an ethical manner at all times
- Takesaccountability for own performance, personal and career development
- Alwayscomply with procedures and processes contained in the relevant businessguidelines and understand the risk associated with decisions
- Optimizeevery customer interaction to migrate or convert customer to eChannels and orencourage use of digital and self-service channels
- Conversewith our customers in a way they fully understand and provide helpful solutionsand products based on their needs.
- Fulfillingtransactions above the benchmark set and providing an exceptional customerexperience.
- Identifyand sell/cross sell products aligned to customer needs
- Improveknowledge and competencies by completing training specific for role as pereCareers
- Demonstratesbehaviour in support of the organizational values
- Maximizechannel optimisation opportunities identified aligned to customer needs
- Adhereto the TCF (Treating Customer fairly) principles in all that you do
- Connectwith our customers by living up to our brand promise of how can we help you? atall times.
Qualification & Experience:
- Preferred Qualification : Relevant NQF 5 qualification as prescribed by the Financial Services Board Regulatory Exam qualification
- Minimum Qualification : NQF 4 Qualification
- Years of Experience : 1-2 years related experience
- Person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Klerksdorp, North West, SA
Application Deadline: N/A