Website FNB South Africa
To serve as a full financial services advisor by providing appropriate savings, investment and estate planning advice, expertise and support to high income clients, with a focus on investments.
- Formulate proposals in cash management, risk needs, investment planning, estate planning, or other areas to help clients achieve their financial goals.
- Liaise and interact with clients and or customers via approved communication channels in a positive and helpful manner.
- Analyse financial information obtained from clients to develop a financial plan or proposal using the correct tools.
- Maintain and build relationships for purposes of expectation management, knowledge sharing and integration.
- Advise on and provide support to ensure the effective resolution of customer queries in order to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar environment, of which 1 to 2 years ideally at junior (entry level) management level.
- Relevant Degree in Investment or Economics. Certified Financial Planner.
- Industry related Sales or Advisory experience with high income clients preferred
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Banking
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A