Website FNB South Africa
The specification product selection and design of infrastructure components to implement a systems architecture.
- Drive business profitability in the context of cost management through Information technology solutions
- Develop and implement differentiated service models for client segments.
- Monitor changes in legislation, regulations, initiatives and relevant industry practices.
- Ensure drafting and implementation of appropriate interventions.
- Increase operational efficiency and suggest solutions to enhance cost effectiveness
- Ensure compliance with audit requirements
- Proficiency in understanding the different frameworks
- Knowledge of data development life cycle and
- Knowledge in design and testing techniques
- Proficiency in data modelling (conceptual, logical and physical) and design
- Data presentation (gathering, manipulating and analysis of data)
Qualification & Experience:
- 3-4 years relevant
- Dama certified is an advantage
- 3-5 years in a data environment with hands-on relational, dimensional, and/or analytic experience using relational database management
- Togaf Certified is an advantage
- Relevant IT / Computer Science certification / qualification
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Banking
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A