Website FNB South Africa
To provide IT expertise and advice in the design, creation, testing and documentation of new and enhanced applications and systems in accordance with agreed framework of programming standards. To produce logical and technical specifications from functional specifications and to write the code for medium to large applications
- Code, compile, test and implement applications in compliance with the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Support development environments. Responsible for coding standards and peer reviews.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions by resolving queries fast end effectively.
- Produce program specifications and implement system enhancements by addressing specific business needs and resolving queries.
- Comply, understand and implement all steps within IT development and meet governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements during programming execution
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members by providing input to business requirements and being able to present and sell concepts to clients.
- System Design experience advantageous.
- SAS Developer Role
- Familiar with one or more programming languages as appropriate for the specific requirements of the department related to the field.
- 3 – 5 years SAS Experience
- Minimum: B.Comm, B.Eng, BSC Eng, BSC Informatics or related degree.
- 3 – 5 years experience in programming.
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Banking
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A