Website FNB South Africa
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions with the relevant departments across the bank.
- Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies by monitoring legal fees payable to attorneys and liquidators.
- Manage personal development to increase own skills and competencies.
- Assess trends in recovery, security realization and liquidation dividends as a % of the business analyst’ portfolio and recommend corrective action to management.
- Liaise with third parties i.e. Attorneys and Liquidators in a professional manner to maximise return on collections for the bank.
- Make accurate provisioning in terms of the Recoveries Detail Design and Asset assessments.
- Review daily reports ensuring the business recovery debts are correctly addressed within the Bank’s policies, norms and standards.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative, audit and process requirements.
Qualification & Experience:
- Diploma in Insolvency or Grade 12 and qualified by experience
- 2-3 years collections experience
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A