Website FNB South Africa
To create test plans and test cases for testing the functionality of a system against business requirements to prevent errors/defects in the live system.
- Manage achievement of required execution of service activities captured in the Testing Capacity Model, by receiving and allocating of test requirements.
- Execute validation plans and liaise with various analysts and technical teams in order to compile test scripts.
- Execute all test activities for allocated projects and prepare and submit test plans for sign-off; ensure alignment between test environment and production environment.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions by resolving queries fast and effectively.
- Increase operational efficiency and suggest solutions to enhance cost effectiveness through the identification of defects.
- 3 to 5 years related experience.
- SOAP experience
- Functional testing
- Degree and/or relevant certification including ISEB/ISTQB Certification; TMap Next Engineer; ISTQB Advanced Analyst.
- Diploma or required certification in testing or programming.
- QC experience
- ITSQB certificate is essential
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Banking
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A