Website FNB South Africa
To search and explore local and international markets for new products and trademarks in order to expand and strengthen the company position in the market.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with internal and external parties to support the sales strategy
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Convert identified leads into successful sales. Achieve individual targets as set according to appropriate business area or sales plan
- Drive an increase in average balance of specific portfolio ofassets as defined in the Financial Performance Report of the business
- Drive an increase in average balance of specific portfolio of liabilities as defined in the Financial Performance Report of the Business
- Achieve rate target on both fix and linked mix for the business
- BDMs therefore need to have previous financial planning and sales experience in either Life Insurance or Investments within an advisory or consultancy capacity
- The idea is that they can assist advisors/bankers with customer engagements and help sell the product solutions with the advisor/banker were needed
- BDMs will report into the Channel Manager.
- BDMs need to be able to engage with customers going forward.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 to 5 years experience in a similar environment (Broker Consultant or Financial Planner)
- Relevant Degree
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Banking
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A