Website FNB South Africa
Provide a positive customer experience by being helpful and sensitive to customer transactional needs and expectations as well as educating customers to the correct channel (eChannels and Self Service) whilst adhering to policy and process.
- Educate customers on correct eChannels to maximize channel optimisation opportunities identified aligned to customer needs.
- Leads identified converted into successful sales.
- Achievement of Sales and Service client retention by managing the breakdown activities as listed in the Sales and Service Operation requirements.
- Ensure activities support cost containment and reduction.
- Connect with our customers by living up to our brand promise of “how can we help you?” at all times.
- Adhere to the TCF (Treating Customer fairly) principles in all that you do.
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Optimize every customer interaction to migrate cash transactions and/or convert customer to eChannels and encourage use of digital and self-service channels.
- Conduct themselves in an ethical manner at all times.
Qualification & Experience:
- An appropriate recognised business Diploma or Higher Certificate at NQF level 6
- FAIS – Yes
- Person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent
- Minimum Qualification: NQF 4 Qualification
- Preferred Qualification: Relevant NQF 5 qualification as prescribed by the Financial Services Board
- Regulatory Exam qualification
- Experience: 1-2 years related experience
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Queensburgh, Kwazulu Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A