Website FNB South Africa
To provide IT expertise and advice in the design, creation, testing and documentation of new and enhanced applications and systems in accordance with the agreed framework of programming standards. To produce logical and technical specifications from functional specifications and to write the code for medium to large applications.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies and develop technical and business skills.
- Increase operational efficiency and suggest solutions to enhance cost effectiveness.
- Proactively engage with business units and colleagues to understand underlying needs and opportunities, and identify Information Technology (IT) innovative solutions in a timely manner.
- Provides technical assistance to fellow developers and other Information Technology (IT) team members.
- System Design experience is advantageous.
- B.Comm, B.Eng, BSC Eng, BSC Informatics or related degree.
- 3 – 5 years experience in programming.
- Familiar with one or more programming languages as appropriate for the specific requirements of the department related to the field.
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Banking
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A