Website FNB South Africa
To provide expert advice and support in practice formulation and associated best practice improvements. Responsible for leading and developing a team of technical resources that provide operational project and technical support.
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.
- Support effective teamwork within the function. Participate and collaborate across teams.
- Oversee and manage all technical support request escalated and ensure effective resolution within the Service Level Agreement.
- Participate in specialist communities of practice and contribute positively to own and organisational knowledge improvement.
- Implements functional IT strategy in support of business objectives with particular focus on operational and service excellence.
- Architecture experience
- Agile Environment
- 2 years plus experience managing complex technical specialist teams
- Moving over to Spring boot and Angular
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Banking
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A