Website FNB South Africa
Responsible for the oversight of all activities performed by team representatives serving a client segment of 150 million plus.
- Manage costs or expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies.
- Drive an increase in average balance of specific portfolio of liabilities.
- Manage and grow existing clients and grow portfolio through pro-active portfolio management.
- Maintain and build relationships for purposes of expectation management, knowledge sharing and integration.
- Know and understand customer needs in order to deliver a quality service and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Advise on and provide support to ensure the effective resolution of customer queries in order to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- 3 – 4 Years judgmental credit experience.
- Relevant Degree.
- Person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent.
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Banking
Job Location: Lephalale, Limpopo, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A