Website FNB South Africa
To provide a positive customer experience by being helpful and sensitive to customer needs, expectation and providing product solutions including directing customers to the correct channel (eChannels and Self Service) whilst adhering to policy and process.
- Optimizeevery customer interaction to migrate or convert customer to eChannels and orencourage use of digital and self-service channels
- Demonstratesbehaviour in support of the organizational values
- Alwayscomply with procedures and processes contained in the relevant businessguidelines and understand the risk associated with decisions
- Conductthemselves in an ethical manner at all times
- Conversewith our customers in a way they fully understand and provide helpful solutionsand products based on their needs.
- Adhereto the TCF (Treating Customer fairly) principles in all that you do
- Connectwith our customers by living up to our brand promise of how can we help you? atall times.
- Fulfillingtransactions above the benchmark set and providing an exceptional customerexperience.
- Ensureactivities support cost containment and reduction
- Maximizechannel optimisation opportunities identified aligned to customer needs
- Takesaccountability for own performance, personal and career development
Qualification & Experience:
- Person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent
- Preferred Qualification : Relevant NQF 5 qualification as prescribed by the Financial Services Board Regulatory Exam qualification
- Years of Experience : 1-2 years related experience
- Minimum Qualification : NQF 4 Qualification
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Polokwane, Limpopo, SA
Application Deadline: N/A