Website Gauteng Provincial Government
- Plan, design, operate and maintain engineering projects.
- Manage resources and prepare and consolidate inputs for the facilitation of resource utilization.
- Develop cost effective solutions according to standards. Evaluate existing technical manuals, standard drawings and procedures to corporate new technology.
- Monitor, control expenditure and service report on expenditure and service delivery.
- Ensure adherence to regulations and procedures for procurement and personnel administration.
- Supervise the engineering work and process and administer performance management and development.
- An Engineering degree (B Eng / BSC (Eng) or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 3 years’ post qualification experience in Engineering is required.
- Must be a registered as a Professional Engineer with ECSA. Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Health Act, Regulations and Guidelines. National Environmental Management Act of 1998.
- Engineering Profession Act of 2000. Engineering design and analysis Programme and project management.
- Computer-aided engineering applications. Knowledge of legal compliance.
Company: Gauteng Provincial Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A