Website Gauteng Provincial Government
- Prune and trim flowers and trees.
- Cultivate the soil for trees and flowers.
- Clean premises and surroundings.
- Water the garden.
- Repair minor defects of garden equipment and tools.
- Empty dirt bins.
- Apply insecticides.
- Remove weeds and garden refuse.
- Detect and report malfunctioning of garden equipment.
- Knowledge of GPG policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of elementary equipment and tools used in gardens and surroundings
- Knowledge of cleaning materials.
- Grade 10. Maintenance and Cleaning Exposure will be an added advantage.
- Ability to perform routine tasks.
- Ability to operate equipment & machines.
Company: Gauteng Provincial Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A