Website Gauteng Provincial Government
- Departmental Standing Committee Secretariat Services and Meeting Coordination. C
- Compile monthly expenditure & prepare cash flows.
- Securing venues for Departmental Standing Committee meetings/ trainings.
- Maintain an efficient filing system, including arbitration awards, rulings, outcome reports, outcome certificates and settlement agreement.
- Serve parties with sufficient notices for hearings Compilation of asset register. Receiving and registering cases.
- Preparing Acknowledgement letters. Compile ER statistical information as and when required. Draft monthly, quarterly and annual LR reports.
- A National Diploma at NQF (Level 6)/ Degree (NQF level 7) in Human Resources Management/Labour Law/ Labour Relations/Industrial Psychology.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in Labour Relations environment.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge of standards, practices, processes and procedures related to labour relations.
Company: Gauteng Provincial Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A