Website Gauteng Provincial Government
- Process and Quality Assuring of PMDS Forms (Contracting, Reviews and Appraisals).
- Maintain PMDS electronic system. Co – ordination of the PMDs trainings.
- Provide an efficient performance management admin support service to the Unit.
- Provide advice on Performance Management Development System within department.
- Facilitate the implementation of performance incentives (pay progression, grade progression, performance bonuses and non-financial rewards).
- Facilitate the implementation of Performance Management and Development System.
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal clients.
- Statistical and report writing skills.
- Problem solving ability.
- Customer relationship management.
- Grade progression resolution.
- Understanding GDF and GPG business organisation.
- Business performance management.
Qualification & Experience:
- A National Diploma (NQF 6) / Degree (NQF 7) or equivalent qualification in Human Resources Management/Development or related field as recognised by SAQA.
- Understanding of different HR processes.
- Understanding of expectations of client.
- Relevant legislation and PSR.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Performance Management.
- A valid driver’s license.
- HR intranet operation and intranet utilisation.
Company: Gauteng Provincial Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A