Website overnment Employees Medical Scheme - GEMS
The ICT Application Administrator will use skills required of a Systems Administrator in an in-house or hosted environment, as well as a working knowledge of the skills required to provision, manage, monitor, and decommission applications services and systems
- Provide applications and email server risks mitigation plans.
- Oversee new and existing deployment of email technologies upgrades.
- Provide the applications technical security inputs to combat any ICT security threats.
- Collaborate with ICT management leaders and your colleagues to assess near- and long-term applications capacity needs particularly emailing services.
- Conduct research on applications technologies, products, and services, protocols, and standards particularly emailing services to remain abreast of developments in the cloud trends industry.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to applications configuration, processes, and service.
- Skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Willing to work outside normal business hours when required and to travel where required to perform work duties.
- Have an understanding of medical schemes industry.
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Adept at reading, writing, and interpreting technical documentation and procedure manuals.
Qualification & Experience:
- National Diploma/Advanced Certificates (NQL 6) in the field of computer science or Information and Communication Technology (ICT) with 1 – 2 Years Managerial and 2-3 years functional work experience.
- 1 – 2 Years Managerial and 2-3 years functional work experience.
- Certifications in: Office 365, Microsoft Exchange required, ITIL , Mimecast , Microsoft AX and CRM and Microsoft SharePoint will be advantageous, Microsoft Azure fundamental added as advantageous
Company: Government Employees Medical Scheme – GEMS
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Fitness Services
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A