Website Government Employees Medical Scheme - GEMS
The position of Client Liaison Officer is currently vacant. The Client Liaison Officer will report directly to the Team Leader and form part of the Client Liaison Division. The position is based in North West.
- Compile weekly, monthly and quarterly activity reports for submission to the Team Leader.
- Follow up with members on outstanding information or documents required by the Scheme to finalise business processes.
- Have extensive Scheme and operational knowledge to assist in resolving member queries.
- Receive Scheme correspondence from members and submit to the Administrative team on a daily basis.
- Must have the ability to use a computer and required systems to resolve member queries; and
- Facilitate meetings and one-on-one sessions in an effort to resolve administrative issues encountered by members.
- Assist the marketing service provider at marketing events by attending to member queries.
- Market the Scheme to potential members and assist in enrolling them on the Scheme.
- Self-motivated and pro-active.
- FAIS accreditation / background (advantageous).
- Passion for customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Attention to detail.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1 – 2 years customer service background in call centre or service environment, customer relations.
- Matric and/or post-matric qualifications.
- Healthcare experience ground (not nursing or clinical background but similar exposure and this could be that advantageous).
Company: Government Employees Medical Scheme – GEMS
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Fitness Services
Job Location: East London, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A