Website Government Employees Medical Scheme - GEMS
The ICT Integration Specialist will be required to participate in the planning, coordination, and solution development and implementation activities related to the integration of applications and technologies within the organizations application integration environment.
- Support development on resolving system defects, acting as liaison in developing solutions.
- Design, develop, and deploy solutions within the organization’s architectural principles, policies, and guidelines
- Work with development teams to architect, design, build, and implement application integrations.
- Assist application software developers and engineers in development of Application Program Interface (APIs) to interact with the application integration environment
- Develop and maintain data integration components such as SQL queries, stored procedures, data extraction and cleansing, and integration with system front end components.
- Coordinate directly with business analyst to best understand and analyze application integration business specifications.
- Build reports and/or data extracts to support business analysis.
- Knowledge of HealthCare Solution is an advantage.
- Systems Development Lifecycle Management is essential. Project Management is an advantage.
- Confidence and experience with API protocols and schemas such as SOAP and REST.
- Technically fluent in programming languages, including .Net environment/ platform.
- Competency with XML constructs and schemas.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping and methodology development, and data mapping.
- National diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information technology, information systems or relevant degree.
- Minimum of 8 years relevant work experience in Application Architect.
- Experience in Application Integration role is a must.
- Certification in Application Integration is a must.
- Application Integration Certification is must.
Company: Government Employees Medical Scheme – GEMS
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Fitness Services
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A