Website Gauteng Provincial Government
- Define macroeconomic policies and sector requirements in response to macroeconomic policies.
- Analysis various components, of macroeconomic policies with respect to efficiencies, inefficiencies, and opportunities.
- Track, monitor and report any shifts in the profile and take corrective steps to ensure that Provincial Strategic Objectives are achieved.
- Identify areas of possible opportunities for new Industries, growth and employment opportunities.
- Develop initiatives to position and profile such opportunities for further exploitation by business and interested parties.
- Define an engagement strategy and framework for Public Sector, local and international stakeholder participation.
- Consult with internal, external as well as international role players on possible engagement initiatives.
- Assess outcomes required for Sector and Industry initiatives that will support employment creation and GDED strategies.
- Develop and implement a tracking and monitoring tool.
- Successful completion of the Public Service Senior Management Leadership Programme as endorsed by the National School of Government
- Knowledge of Sector & Industry Development Legislative Frameworks
- An NQF7 qualification in Economics / Development Studies or Master of Business Administration or equivalent qualification as recognized by SAQA. 5 years’ experience in Senior Management level.
Company: Gauteng Provincial Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A