Website Gauteng Provincial Government
- Responsible for the conceptualisation, layout, design and production of internal and external communications products including weekly newsletter, annual newsletter, campaign collateral, social media skins, annual report and various products / publications.
- Responsible for the monitoring, alignment and application of the corporate identity.
- Produce new and unique ideas to represent specific briefs and campaigns.
- Create videos, animations, infographics, icons, logos and artwork. Management of interns and learners.
- Provide photography services and the updating of the photographic library.
- Assist in the compilation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports linked to M&E frameworks.
- Knowledge of Legislation and Public Service Regulation
- A National Diploma (NQF 6) / Degree (NQF 7) or equivalent qualification in Graphic Design / Multi-Media Design or related field as recognised by SAQA.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in publications.
- A valid driver’s licence.
- Knowledge of GPG and Policies and procedures.
Company: Gauteng Provincial Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A