Website Gauteng Provincial Government
- Updating ledger cards (VA10’s, issuing and ordering of stock according to minimum and maximum or precautionary levels, compile monthly reports, create and update suppliers database, compile and submit monthly reports, participate in stock-take, liaise with other stakeholders within and outside the institution in order to resolve problems.
- Receiving , Packing, recording, issuing and safe-guarding of stock, conducting spot-checks, updating bin cards, addressing queries regarding stock, monitoring expiry dates and damaged stock.
- Capturing of RLS01’s on SAP system, doing regular follow-ups with HPC regarding orders, allocating PO numbers on orders, timely liaising with users regarding the status of their orders, managing contract documents, obtaining quotations where necessary, proper filling of documents and checking budget levels before ordering and managing cash flow.
- Perform duties as may be required by the Supervisor.
- Sound knowledge of Public Service prescripts and other policies.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Two years in Hospital environment.
- Be prepared to work under pressure and as a team, computer literacy is essential.
Company: Gauteng Provincial Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Ekurhuleni, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A