Website Gauteng Provincial Government
- Dust and clean the boilers, boiler house, coal bunker area, chemical tanks / brine tank and window.
- Assist with recording boiler readings. Trim coal and remove ash from grit arrestor.
- Identify and report safety hazards.
- Apply chemicals and salt to the brine tank as prescribed. Clean the brine tank and water filter.
- Clean the boiler, boiler house and the surrounding environment.
- Proper usage of protective clothing. (Self / Visitors).
- Maintain ash trolleys regularly.
- Knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Knowledge of Maintenance Works Norms and Standards.
- Knowledge of maintenance tools.
- Basic knowledge of norms and standards on low pressure.
- Interpersonal relations.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to utilise Public Works maintenance tools. ATTRIBUTES: People centred.
- Professionalism, Collective responsibility, Transformation. Batho Pele Principles, Attention to detail, Honesty and integrity, Strong ethics.
- A Grade 10 or equivalent qualification.
Company: Gauteng Provincial Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A