Website Gauteng Provincial Government
- Support the mission to promote the image and standards of the campus.
- Coordinate, provide and maintain information of OH&S and EH&WP at the campus.
- Develop, plan, and monitor the implementation of OH&S and EH&WP education and training programmes.
- Develop, plan, coordinate and implement Employee Health and Wellness Program (EH&WP) in the campus.
- Plan, develop, coordinate, implement and evaluate Occupational Health and Safety (OH &S) services in the campus.
- A minimum of 4 years’ appropriate/recognizable experience in nursing after registration as a registered nurse with the SANC in General Nursing and Midwifery/Accoucheur (deduct one year from experience for candidates appointed from outside the Public Service after complying with registration requirements).
- A valid driver’s licence and ability to drive a manual car. Computer skills in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- A Basic R425 qualification (i.e. Diploma/degree in Nursing) or equivalent qualification that allows for registration with SANC as General Nurse and Midwife/Accoucheur.
- Good communication, supervisory, report writing and presentation skills. Ability to work in a team and under pressure.
- A Post-basic qualification in Nursing Education and Occupational Health Nursing registered with the SANC.
Company: Gauteng Provincial Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A