Website Gauteng Provincial Government
- Coordinate the implementation of the school safety, VAWAC and Youth Safety Strategy.
- Coordinate the implementation of the Social Crime Prevention strategy.
- Monitor and evaluate the implementation of youth safety, school safety, VAWAC and substance abuse prevention programs.
- Manage human and financial resources.
- Ensure effective and efficient leadership.
- Manage service delivery improvement.
- 5-7 years’ working experience of which 3 years must be at junior management level at ASD level in Social Crime Prevention programmes or Community Development primary and secondary research.
- Relevant legislation and Public Service regulations.
- No criminal record or any cases pending against you.
- Departmental priorities.
- Crime patterns and causes thereof.
- Matric plus a recognised bachelor’s degree (NQF7)/ equivalent qualification in preferably Social Sciences/ Community Development or Policing as recognized by SAQA
- Understanding of expectations of customers.
- A valid code 08/10 driver’s licence.
Company: Gauteng Provincial Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A