Website Gauteng Provincial Government
- Processing of supplier’s payments in line with PFMA and treasury regulations.
- Perform funds requisition function, exercise control over expenditure and budget.
- Deal with inter-departmental accounts and liaise with stakeholders.
- Ensure that the accrual and commitment register is updated and maintained.
- Perform debtors control/accounts receivable function including debtors collection and write-offs process.
- Respond to audit queries. Clearing of payments exceptions.
- Assist in preparation of lead schedules for interim and annuals financial statements submission.
- Knowledge of PFMA/ Treasury Regulations.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and multitask.
- Knowledge of SAP and BAS.
- A National Diploma (NQF 6) / Degree (NQF 7) or equivalent qualification in Financial Management or Accounting or related filed as recognised by SAQA.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge of public service act of 1994 and Labour relations act.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in payments.
Company: Gauteng Provincial Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A