Website Gauteng Provincial Government
- Identifying possible partnerships for effective human settlements development and implementation
- Critically analysing and interpreting data to draw clear practical conclusions for human settlements.
- Disseminating research findings and information to various stakeholders in the province and sector.
- Reporting back on tasks, allocating resources and identifying required budget for research projects outlined in the annual operational plan.
- Conceptualising research themes, undertaking research investigations and analysis, presenting work.
- Leading in material layout, editing and publication of completed research work.
- Compiling research reports in line with acceptable research methodologies and quality standards.
- Computer literacy, communication (written and verbal) Co-ordination, report writing and interpersonal skills.
- The ideal candidate must have good command and experience in quantitative research.
- Matric plus National Diploma/NQF level 6 qualification in a Quantitative Numerical discipline- Statistics/Mathematics/Economics or related fields.
- Valid Driver’s license (requirement).
- 3-4 years’ experience in research development environment.
- Ability to identify research gaps in the sector, including the ability to conceptualize new research themes and policy initiatives to assist in the Policy and Research work for the Department.
Company: Gauteng Provincial Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A