Website Gauteng Provincial Government
- Facilitate budget needs to meet the clinical objectives of the students. Assist with the development and review of curricula with a focus on clinical requirements.
- Coordinate (together with the Academic HODs) and evaluate the development of relevant student learning documents e.g., Clinical workbooks, Clinical Evaluation tools, clinical outcomes.
- Co-ordinate the provision of clinical teaching and learning for all the academic programmes.
- Supervise and monitor Campus staff members in the clinical facilities.
- Participate in the presentation of relevant programs (theory and clinical practice).
- Plan, implement and review policies and processes to ensure the Campus meets all SANC and CHE accreditation requirements.
- Participate in the daily management of the Campus and oversee the supervision of students.
- A post basic qualification in Nursing Education and Nursing Administration registered with SANC.
- Minimum of 9 years’ appropriate/recognized nursing experience after registration as a Professional Nurse with the SANC in General nursing and Midwifery.
- A basic qualification registered with the South African Nursing Council (SANC). A Degree in Nursing.
- A thorough knowledge and application of the SANC legislation, Code of Ethics, Nursing Standards and Scope of Practice, Public Service Prescripts; legislation relevant to Higher Education.
- A minimum of 5 years of the period referred to above must be appropriate/recognizable experience in Nursing Education after obtaining the nursing education qualification.
- Experience in planning, organizing, evaluation, leading and controlling. Good communication, supervisory, report writing and presentation skills.
Company: Gauteng Provincial Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A