Website Gauteng Provincial Government
- Provide elementary clinical nursing care in accordance with scope of practice.
- Maintain constructive working relationships with nurses and other stakeholders.
- Maintain professional growth/Ethical standards and self-development.
- Provide health education to patients, family and community to promote health.
- Assist and support patients with activities of daily living (physical care) and self-care Render quality care according to scope of practice and relevant guidelines.
- Work as part of multi-disciplinary team, elementary communication skills and elementary writing skills Good interpersonal skills.
- Utilize material, resources effectively and efficiently.
- No experience required after registering with SANC as Nursing Assistant.
- Qualification that allows registration with the South African Nursing Council as a Nursing Assistant.
- Current registration with the South African Nursing Council as Nursing Assistant.
Company: Gauteng Provincial Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A