Website Gauteng Provincial Government
- Draft adverts in line with approved job descriptions.
- Place adverts internally and externally. Arrange logistics for shortlisting. Arrange logistics for interviews.
- Provide advisory and secretarial services during shortlisting and interviews.
- Draft appointment submissions and letters. Administer acting appointments and acting allowances.
- Prepare documents for appointments. Terminate acting allowances.
- Maintain databases, extrapolation and submissions of information. Maintain safekeeping of documentation.
- Knowledge of Public Service Regulatory Framework, namely Public Service Act of 1994 and Regulations of 2016, PFMA/Treasury Regulations Procurement systems and processes.
- A valid Driver’s License.
- A National Diploma at NQF Level 6 or Degree at NQF Level 7 in Human Resources Management or related, as recognised by SAQA.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in Recruitment and Appointment environment.
- Knowledge of PERSAL.
Company: Gauteng Provincial Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A