Website Gauteng Provincial Government
- Record, organise, store, capture and retrieve correspondence and data (line function). Update registers and statistics.
- Handle routine enquiries and respond within identified timeframe.
- Keep and maintain the incoming and outgoing document register of the Chief Directorate.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders in relation to procurement of goods and services.
- Obtain quotations, complete procurement forms for the purchasing of standard office items. S
- tock control of office stationery. Maintain a leave register for the Chief Directorate.
- Capture and update expenditure in Chief Directorate.
- Check correctness of subsistence and travel claims of officials and submit to Manager for approval. Handle telephone accounts and petty cash for the component.
- Legislation and Public Service Regulations
- A Grade 12 Certificate. Exposure in telecom operating environment will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of the GPG and DID policies and procedure.
- Report writing Communication and Computer skills.
Company: Gauteng Provincial Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A