Website Gauteng Provincial Government
- Record, organise, store, capture and retrieve correspondence and data (line function). Update registers, statistics and provide computerised administration support.
- Keep and maintain the incoming and outgoing document register of the component.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders in relation to procurement of computer hardware (spare and peripherals) and software.
- Maintain a leave register for the component. Keep and maintain personnel records in the component.
- Keep and maintain the attendance register of the component.
- Administration exposure preferable in ICT will be an added advantage.
- Legislation and Public Service Regulations.
- Basic knowledge of ICT.
- A Grade 12 Certificate.
- Knowledge of GPG and DID policies and procedures.
Company: Gauteng Provincial Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A