Website Gauteng Provincial Government
- Coordinate the provision of security services for GIFA.
- Ensure the implementation of records management.
- Coordinate and control the provision of an optimal working environment that is conducive to delivery of the GIFA’s mandate in line with the allocated budget.
- Contribute to the development, and oversee the implementation and refinement of the GIFA’s work Environment Management Strategy, Operational plan, policies, processes and procedures.
- Coordinate the provision of Auxiliary Services within GIFA.
- Manage the Work Environment function and deliver appropriate resources, governance, risk and compliance management practices-while ensuring that all aspects of work reflect a focus on sound ethics, good governance, risk management and compliance.
- Manage Facilities in line with the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Ensure that the working environment conforms to the requirements of Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Act.
- Knowledge and understanding of work environment management.
- Excellent knowledge of all legislation and public service statutory and regulatory requirements relating to work environment management.
- Communication (written and verbal); Negotiation skills; stakeholder management; Analytical and information management skills; Good administrative and organisational skills; problem-solving.
- Ability to work with people; conflict resolution; planning and forecasting.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3-5 years supervisory level experience in similar environment within the public or private sector, in an Auxiliary Services and Facilities Management environment. Driver’s license.
- Matric and appropriate Bachelor’s Degree/Advanced Diploma in Operations Management, Facilities Management, Public Administration, Management or Security Management (SAQA NQF Level 7).
Company: Gauteng Provincial Government
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A