Website Gauteng Provincial Government
- Perform final review and approvals of audits on new engineering designs according to design principles or theory.
- Co-ordinate design efforts and integration across disciplines to ensure seamless integration with current technology.
- Manage the execution of maintenance strategy through the provision of appropriate structures, systems and resources.
- Set engineering maintenance standards, specifications and service levels according to organisational objectives to ensure optimum operational availability.
- Monitor maintenance efficiencies according to organisational goals to direct or redirect engineering services for the attainment of organisational objectives.
- Compile risk logs and manage significant risk according to sound risk management practice and organizational requirements.
- Provide technical consulting services for the operation on engineering related matters to minimise possible engineering risks.
- A Degree (NQF 7) in Engineering (B Eng/ BSC Eng) or relevant qualification recognised by SAQA.
- A minimum of six years post qualification experience as a registered Professional Engineer.
- Knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Act of 1993 and Regulations.
- Provincial Infrastructure Delivery Management System.
- National Environmental Management Act, 1998 and related Protocols and Regulations.
- Knowledge of Engineering Profession Act of 2000. SKILLS: Strategic capability and leadership.
Company: Gauteng Provincial Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A