Website Gauteng Provincial Government
To demonstrate an in depth understanding of nursing legislation and related legal and ethical nursing practices and how this impact on service delivery for Gender Based Violence cases and perpetrators of crime.
- To ensure good clinical practice for prevention of new infections including HIV and STI.
- To provide support for Clinical Forensic Medical Services at district level.
- Promote wellbeing of the CFMS staff by facilitating debriefing. Manage budget in terms of PFMA.
- To liaise with stakeholders including NGOs, tertiary and research institutions.
- Compile monthly, quarterly and annual statistical and narrative report.
- To facilitate training pertaining to CFMS programs especially with regard to PEP.
- To facilitate and monitor the implementation of PEP policy in facilities.
Qualification & Experience:
- Current registration with South African Nursing Council.
- An appropriate qualification Degree/Diploma in Nursing.
- Basic understanding of PFMA and other relevant legislative farmworkers that govern Clinical Forensic Medical Services.
- A minimum of 7 years’ appropriate experience in nursing after registration as Professional Nurse with the SANC in General Nursing of which 3 – 5 years working experience in Clinical Forensic Medical Services or related disciplines.
- Be computer literate Good communication skills and sound interpersonal skills are necessary.
- Valid driver’s license.
Company: Gauteng Provincial Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A