Website Gauteng Provincial Government
- Provides consultative support on business-led technology initiatives
- Works with multiple stakeholders to assess the impact of proposed solutions, facilitate deployments and minimize disruption to services.
- Facilitates regular requirement gathering and design sessions with user community and communicates expectations to the development team.
- Documents user manuals to describe application installation and operating procedures.
- Works with business partners to elicit, analyze, and document business requirements
- Coordinates the project resources to ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Liaises with IT project teams to communicate business priorities, translate business requirements into technical requirements, and identify appropriate solutions.
- Negotiates innovative business solutions that satisfy customer needs, are consistent with architectural guidelines, and conform to security standards.
- Relevant experience in continuous business improvement environment and in strategy development.
- Matric plus NQF- Level 7 / A recognized Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information System associated with a qualification in Business Analysis.
- 3-5 years’ experience in business analysis, at least 3 years’ experience in process mapping and design of improvement initiatives.
Company: Gauteng Provincial Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A