Website Gauteng Provincial Government
- Attend to the appointment of contractors for emergency services.
- Receive appointment letters from Head Office with regards to maintenance services on a daily basis. Maintain and update normal maintenance/day-to-day and emergency services.
- Ensure files are opened for all new maintenance and emergency services.
- Ensure safe keeping of original files. Prepare hand over of site letters to Inspectors.
- Monitor inventory and consumable stock levels and manage the quarterly stock take process
- Ensure that requisitions are processed and that purchase orders and supplier invoices are issued and processed for payment.
- Sign performance agreements for the unit based on approved Job Descriptions, Strategic and Annual Performance Plans of the Department.
- Manage training and development of personnel according to agreed training interventions.
- Manage the provision of equipment required by personnel for achievement of outputs in their respective
- Knowledge of the Public Service Regulatory Framework and the Constitution of the Republic of South Africa.
- Understanding of departmental legislation as well as Human Resources legislation and prescripts.
- A National Diploma (NQF 6) / Degree (NQF 7) or equivalent qualification in SCM/Economics/Accounting or related field as recognised by SAQA.
- Knowledge of PERSAL.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in finance, inventory, and store services.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Understanding of Competency-based Recruitment and Selection.
Company: Gauteng Provincial Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A