Website Gauteng Provincial Government
- Source, write and edit content for internal platforms inclusive of the weekly newsletter, intranet, annual newsletter and mobile communication groups.
- Implement a framework for targeted and focused internal communication.
- Develop and implement internal campaigns.
- Conduct a stakeholder analysis.
- Work with the production team to create a final product for distribution.
- Develop coherent and strategic messages for an internal audience.
- Supervise the monitoring, evaluation and reporting on the impact of communication. Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting.
- Understanding of expectations of customers.
- Knowledge of SLAs.
- A National Diploma (NQF 6) / Degree (NQF 7) or equivalent qualification in Communication/Journalism or related field as recognised by SAQA.
- KNOWLEDGE- GPG and DID policies and procedures.
- Legislation and Public Service Regulations.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Communications
- Management information knowledge
- A valid driver’s license.
Company: Gauteng Provincial Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A