Website Gauteng Provincial Government
- Prove logistical support services for meetings, workshops and seminars.
- Prepare and review submissions. Record and route outgoing correspondence.
- Receive and transmit electronic written and verbal messages of internal and external clients, attend to or refer customer’s queries/problems to other officials as necessary.
- Maintain the unit’s appointments and meetings to enable effective time management costs.
- Provide professional office support to unit to facilitate management and implementation of business plans.
- Review, annotate register, classify, prioritise and distribute incoming correspondence of routine nature.
- Problem solving ability.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Understanding of departmental legislation as well as Human Resources legislation and prescripts.
- Knowledge of the Public Service Regulatory Framework and the Constitution of the Republic of South Africa.
- Understanding of Competency-based Recruitment and Selection.
- A National Diploma (NQF 6) / Degree (NQF 7) or equivalent qualification in Public Administration/Public Management or related field as recognised by SAQA.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in administration.
Company: Gauteng Provincial Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A