Website Gauteng Provincial Government
- Sort and package files for archives and distribution.
- Opening and close files according to record classification system.
- Compile list of documents to be archived and submit to the supervisor.
- Receive and register hand delivered mail/files
- Handle telephonic and other enquiries received.
- Keep records for archived documents.
- Complete index cards for all files.
- Receive all mail Sort, register and dispatch mail Distribute notices on registry issues.
- Basic knowledge of registry services.
- Knowledge of the Public Service Regulatory Framework. department Strategy. human resource management.
- A Grade 12 Certificate. MS Office Certificate and Office administration exposure within an Executive Office environment will be an added advantage.
Company: Gauteng Provincial Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A