Website Gauteng Provincial Government
- Ensure compliance with IR agreements. Track, monitor and report the implementation and execution of IR related projects.
- Identify, compile and document special projects within GDED.
- Engage internal, GPG departments as well as municipalities for consultations on identified special projects including GEGDS.
- In consultation with GDED, and it’s agencies, lead the development of GDED Annual IR schedule as informed by the GPG economic imperatives.
- Undertake processes to institutionalize management of special projects within GDED and co-ordination within the GPG departments and municipalities.
- Positively profile and advocates for GEGDS projects within GDED, Agencies, Municipalities, Gauteng sector Departments and related authorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration, Business Administration or equivalent (NQF Level 7).
- 5 years experience in Middle/ Senior Management level and a minimum of five (5) years’ work experience in a related environment.
- International Relations, Monitoring, evaluation qualification, and /or experience will be an added advantage.
- Successful completion of the Public Service Senior Management Leadership Programme as endorsed by the National School of Government
Company: Gauteng Provincial Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A