Website Gauteng Provincial Government
- Promote quality of basic nursing care as directed by the professional scope of practice and standards as determined by institution.
- Assist patients with activities of daily living (physical care).
- Work as part of the multidisciplinary team to ensure good nursing care and positive clinical outcomes.
- Facilitate the elimination process.
- Ensure personal hygiene of patients.
- Measure, record and interpret vital signs. Sustain nutritional status of patients.
- Willing to work shifts including night duty in different departments. Maintain professional growth/Ethical standards and self – development.
- No experience required after registration with the SANC as Enrolled/Staff Nurse.
- Qualification that allows registration with the South African Nursing Council (SANC) as a Enrolled/Staff Nurse.
- Registration with SANC as Enrolled/Staff Nurse. Proof of current registration.
Company: Gauteng Provincial Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A