Website Hollard Insurance
As Software Engineer, you will have primary responsibility on application development to deliver ongoing operational and business initiative outcomes. You will also be providing software development technical expertise to support your team to deliver services and changes.
- Develop good understanding of Hollard’s CCM applications.
- Work collaboratively with various internal and external stakeholders to implement and to deploy changes.
- Collaborate with product owner and team members to develop solutions that are fit for purpose and align to the enterprise CCM strategy.
- Triage and undertake root-cause analysis of support incidents and issues.
- Identify, analyse, and support resolution of CCM application issues.
- Good expertise with HTML and CSS.
- Good experience in Agile framework supporting CI/CD processes.
- Good expertise with image/graphic manipulation.
- Good understanding of data structures and integrations (e.g., API and file-based integrations).
- Industry / business knowledge of the Australian Insurance market (preferably with experience of General Insurance) is highly desirable.
Qualification & Experience:
- Solid experience in developing using complex data types (e.g., XML, XSD).
- Solid experience in data file analysis/processing and data field mapping.
- Solid experience with using and updating batch scripts.
- Solid experience with programming concepts, such as conditions and variables. \
- Solid experience using CCM or document generation software packages (EngageOne and Docmosis are highly regarded).
- 3+ years of experience in software development using CCM toolsets, including using document template designers
Company: Hollard Insurance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Insurance
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A