Website Hollard Insurance
As Software Engineer, you will have primary responsibility on application development to deliver ongoing operational and business initiative outcomes. You will also be providing software development technical expertise to support your team to deliver services and changes.
- Work collaboratively with various internal and external stakeholders to implement and to deploy changes.
- Collaborate with product owner and team members to develop solutions that are fit for purpose and align to the enterprise strategy.
- Conduct testing of code and design using unit test cases to ensure configured outcomes meet the requirements of business rules and layout specifications.
- Triage and undertake root-cause analysis of support incidents and issues. Identify, analyse, and resolve application issues.
- Develop good understanding of Hollard’s Corporate domain applications.
- Consult and update internal technical documentation, developers’ references, and knowledge sharing materials.
Company: Hollard Insurance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Insurance
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A