Website Hollard Insurance
The purpose of this role is to own and manage certain personal lines products. Product specs will need to be created and maintained for the core products. Product documentation such as policy wording, underwriting clauses, customer communications and policy schedules will need to be developed, enhanced, and maintained. All documentation must abide by legal and regulatory requirements (e.g., TCF, FSCA, FAIS, SAIA) and be accurate in terms of product benefits and limitations.
- Thoroughly analyse and understand the product construct and value proposition of new or updated insurance products.
- Identify product enhancements based on market and internal research and competitor analysis.
- Draft and/or review adhoc broker communications.
- Draft and sign-off on consumer education material.
- Give guidance and approval sign-off on product marketing material, such as brochures, emails, SMSes.
- Look for ways to refine product architecture and product process to optimally deliver the customer value propositions.
- Drive and assist with migrating all policies onto one of the 3 core products.
- Experience in the drafting and analysis of personal lines policy wordings, ensuring compliance with the regulatory requirements.
- A qualification in business communication is an advantage but mostly the candidate will be qualified based on experience and past achievements.
- 5 years’ experience in writing of product-related documentation, including specific experience in writing of short- or long-term insurance policy wording.
- 5 years’ general insurance industry experience, such as in underwriting, claims or policy administration
- Experience in coordinating input from multiple stakeholders involved in developing insurance product-related documentation.
- Proven experience in the drafting or interpretation of documents which have a legal impact, e.g., contracts, service agreements, policy terms and conditions.
Company: Hollard Insurance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Insurance
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A